Get your P-1S Visa with ease - Innovative Immigration Law can help.
Attention all athletes, entertainers, and support personnel looking to travel to the United States for a specific event or performance!
Are you in need of a P-1S Visa but unsure where to begin? Look no further than Innovative Immigration Law. Our experienced team of immigration lawyers is here to guide you through the complex process of obtaining a P-1S Visa.
At Innovative Immigration Law, we understand the importance of your specific event or performance, and we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. We specialize in helping athletes, entertainers, and support personnel navigate the intricate legal requirements for obtaining a P-1S Visa.
Our comprehensive services include consultation and evaluation of your eligibility for a P-1S Visa, preparation and filing of your visa application, assistance with gathering and organizing all necessary documentation, communication with USCIS and other relevant government agencies on your behalf, and representation at all hearings and interviews.
Our team of experts has years of experience working with clients from all over the world and can provide you with personalized services that meet your unique needs. We take pride in our attention to detail, professionalism, and commitment to exceptional customer service.
Don’t let the complicated process of obtaining a P-1S Visa keep you from pursuing your dreams. Contact us today to schedule a consultation, and let us help you obtain the P-1S Visa you need to succeed in the United States.
The P-1S Visa is a type of Visa that is available to athletes, entertainers, and support personnel who are coming to the United States to participate in a specific athletic competition, entertainment event, or performance.
To be eligible for the P-1S Visa, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a professional athlete, coach, team owner, entertainer, or artist who performs in a culturally unique program.
- You must come to the United States to participate in a specific athletic competition, entertainment event, or performance.
- You must be essential support personnel such as trainers, team officials, and referees who are integral to the performance or event.
- You must have a valid contract or a summary of the terms of an oral agreement, which includes the event or competition, the dates of the event, and the terms of remuneration.
- You must have a certain level of recognition and achievement in your expertise and be internationally recognized.
- You must have the qualifications and credentials to perform or participate in a specific event or competition.
Here are some examples of individuals who may be eligible for the P-1S Visa:
Athletes: Professional athletes coming to the United States to participate in a specific sporting event, such as a tennis tournament or a golf competition.
Entertainers: Singers, musicians, dancers, actors, and other performers coming to the United States to perform in a specific entertainment event or cultural program, such as a Broadway show or a music festival.
Coaches and Trainers: Coaches and trainers who are essential to the performance of the athletes or entertainers, such as a head coach or fitness trainer.
Support Personnel: Referees, judges, and other support personnel necessary for the event or competition, such as sports officials or stagehands.
Team Owners and Managers: Owners and managers of sports teams or entertainment groups coming to the United States to oversee their teams or groups during a specific event or competition.
- Previously experienced with P-1 or O-1 Visaprincipale visa beneficiary
- Essential Support Role and skill set
- An explanation why tasks cannot be performed in the United States
- Explanation of why the role is critical to the success of the P-1 or O-1 visa beneficiary
Essential documentation required for a successful P-1S Visa application:
To apply for a P-1S visa, you will need to provide the following documentation:
- A completed and signed Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker.
- A written consultation from an appropriate labor organization verifies your skills, experience, and essentiality to the specific event or performance.
- A written contract or a summary of the terms of an oral agreement between you and the employer, which includes the event or competition, the dates of the event, and the terms of remuneration.
- Evidence of your internationally recognized achievements, such as awards, publications, or articles in the media.
- Proof of your qualifications and credentials, such as diplomas, licenses, or certificates.
- A valid passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the period of stay in the United States.
- A photograph that meets the US visa requirements.
- A receipt for the visa application fee.
Innovative Immigration Law is here to help you obtain your P-1S Visa. Our experienced immigration lawyers can guide you through the complex application process and help ensure your documentation is complete and accurate. Contact us today to schedule a consultation, and let us help you achieve your goals in the United States.
Let Us Help You, Your Immigration, & Your Family
We understand that immigration can be a complex and stressful process. That’s why we’re here to help you every step of the way. We’ll work with you to understand your individual needs and goals, and we’ll develop a personalized plan to help you achieve them. We’re here to provide you with the peace of mind you need so you can focus on what’s important: your future