Sports Immigration Attorneys | P-1 and O-1 Visas
Serving Professional & Amateur Athletes Nationwide!
Oakhurst Legal Group is one of the United States’ premier resources for national team countries, foreign promotions, domestic promotions, and individual athletes seeking visas. Suppose you are an international athlete or an essential supporting staff member. In that case, you can expect our team to educate you about the process, provide honest insights, help you write support letters, and state your credentials to USCIS.
In recent years, we have helped world-renowned athletes and sports professionals obtain entry to the United States, represent their countries, and retain access to the world’s best athletic training facilities. Our Charlotte sports visa attorneys would like to do the same for you.
Oakhurst Legal Group focuses on helping clients obtain both immigrant and nonimmigrant visas.
Generally, visa options for athletes include the following:
P-1A classification for professional athletes who are internationally known or recognized
O-1 classification for aliens of extraordinary ability in their respective sports
P-1S/O-2 classification for essential support personnel (agents, managers, training staff, sparring partners, nutritionists, etc.) of P-1 and O-1 visa holders
P-4 and O-3 classification for spouses and children of P-1, O-1, P-1S, and O-2 visa holders
Employment-based immigrant visas (green cards)
We help clients obtain these visas for single competitions, promotional contracts, management agreements, training and coaching, and other solutions for sports industry business professionals.
- Tennis players
- Soccer/futbol players
- Boxers (we’ve helped world-famous fighters like Cecilia Braekhus, Otto Wallin, Carl Frampton, Meena Kumari, and top boxing managers, promotions, and facilities).
- Professional fighters (serving BJJ athletes, mixed martial artists, traditional martial artists, and other combat sports athletes).
- Equestrian & rodeo sports athletes (addressing the unique needs of horse stables, racing agents, racing events, jockeys, and other individuals who raise horses and compete in rodeo or equestrian events).
- Hockey athletes (great candidates for permanent residence)
- Motorsports & car racing professionals (serving drivers, managers, pit crew, engineers, mechanics, designers, etc.)
- Basketball players (helping players transition from high school to college to professional levels, as well as access opportunities with the National Basketball Association, NBA G League, NBA developmental programs, and other professional basketball opportunities).
- Extreme sports athletes (serving skaters, BMX bikers, skiers, and more).
- E-sports professionals (serving esports athletes, influencers, business professionals, and more).
Let Us Help You, Your Immigration, & Your Family
We understand that immigration can be a complex and stressful process. That’s why we’re here to help you every step of the way. We’ll work with you to understand your individual needs and goals, and we’ll develop a personalized plan to help you achieve them. We’re here to provide you with the peace of mind you need so you can focus on what’s important: your future